2011年8月7日

The Two-Edged SWORD pdf ebook download

For Donald W. Tucker, life from the get-go was a two-edged sword-a "damned if you do/ damned if you don’t" black & white shades & wing-tips jungle existence of working the streets of Southside Chicago undercover ("with no cover") as a Federal narcotics and SS agent. Tucker was quick, sharp and street smart. Ultimately he rose through the ranks to become one of America’s foremost federal law enforcement administrators and reformers.
The Two-Edged Sword is a grim, gutsy, raw in-your-face first-hand account of what it was like to be Black and work as an undercover agent for the Federal Bureau of Narcotics (now called the DEA), and United States Secret Service from 1961-1990-some of the toughest years in this country’s history of Civil Rights.
Tucker’s life story reads like a best-selling 007 whodunit, more fiction than fact-yet all of it really happened.
"Too many times the risks were far greater than anticipated, but I was young and dumb," writes Tucker. "I didn’t know what I was doing until I felt a .45 slammed against my head. Or, until I found myself being cuffed and dragged into a police car manned by an officer who had no way of knowing I was an undercover agent."

download:

http://www.wupload.com/file/81038922

沒有留言:

發佈留言