2011年7月27日

Golf is Not a Game of Perfect pdf ebook download

Tom Kite from the foreword In the first twelve years of my life on the PGA Tour, I had established myself as a pretty decent player, but had only won five official tournaments. In the ten years since meeting Doc, I have won fourteen tournaments, played on the Ryder Cup team, and won my first major, the U.S. Open. To say that I think Doc has helped make me a better player would be an understatement.
Nick Price Bob Rotella's knowledge and practical approach to psychology have been an enormous help to me. He has an uncanny knack of being able to turn the most complicated situation into a simple one.
Pat Bradley Bob Rotella helped me to be my own best friend and to get to the next level of my career.
Brad Faxon I was at a point where I was taking golf so seriously that I wasn't enjoying it any more. Bob Rotella taught me to throw away doubt and fear, and as a result I am enjoying golf, learning more, and playing better.

 

 

Golf is Not a Game of Perfect pdf ebook download :

http://adf.ly/2CCMK

沒有留言:

發佈留言